Tonight is T-ball practice again. I found a tee at Target for $8 and Dylan spent this afternoon practicing hitting off the tee. He was so serious about the practice. He told me he was the hitter and the coach. "Let me give you some advice," he said. He gave me lots of tips about how to catch the ball and if I missed the ball he would reprimand me for not listening and doing what the coach said. He is determined to be the best batter in the world.
The Mariners just started playing this week and Dylan is really hopeful that we will begin attending games soon and often. I think it is still too cold, but Dylan is getting into the spirit by yelling "Let's go Mariners, let's go!" while we drive around town. Katie likes to clap and so she likes the cheer too. If Dylan stops, she tries to get it going again by yelling "Let go!" How did I end up in a family of such sports fans? As long as they don't all start to follow football. That's the one that really loses me.
The Mariners just started playing this week and Dylan is really hopeful that we will begin attending games soon and often. I think it is still too cold, but Dylan is getting into the spirit by yelling "Let's go Mariners, let's go!" while we drive around town. Katie likes to clap and so she likes the cheer too. If Dylan stops, she tries to get it going again by yelling "Let go!" How did I end up in a family of such sports fans? As long as they don't all start to follow football. That's the one that really loses me.
Comments