Caitlin loves me. I know this. She will search the whole house to find me, yelling "Mom?" But it's become very obvious lately that she is a daddy's girl. If Ken is around she much prefers to be held by him. She makes up songs where the lyrics are "Daddy, daddy, dad" and when she pretends to talk on the phone it's always "Dad?" But I am beginning to suspect that even Ken has a rival.
This is Katie with her great grandpa. Today she stood by the fridge and hopefully pointed and said something I couldn't quite understand. Eventually I figured out that she was pointing to a picture of great grandpa and Dylan and she was saying "Grandpa". I handed her the picture and she carried it around all night. She took it over to the dog, put it in front of his face and said, "Gampa". Dylan perked right up. "What? Is Grandpa coming over?" He's a big hit around here!
This is Katie with her great grandpa. Today she stood by the fridge and hopefully pointed and said something I couldn't quite understand. Eventually I figured out that she was pointing to a picture of great grandpa and Dylan and she was saying "Grandpa". I handed her the picture and she carried it around all night. She took it over to the dog, put it in front of his face and said, "Gampa". Dylan perked right up. "What? Is Grandpa coming over?" He's a big hit around here!
Comments