While Ken's sister was visiting we took a trip down to the Science Center. What kid can resist wearing a giant cone as a hat? Not our kids, for sure! I think the giant cones might have been the highlight of the visit. It was certainly the only time Dylan didn't whine and complain about the lack of food in his tummy.
My favorite part of the Science Center is the butterfly exhibit. I love to see the butterflies just emerging from their chrysalis. Katie carried around her butterfly identification sheet and looked at the butterflies with great interest. Dylan, who actually had a butterfly land on his head, was too hungry to enjoy the experience and only let me take one picture of him.


My favorite part of the Science Center is the butterfly exhibit. I love to see the butterflies just emerging from their chrysalis. Katie carried around her butterfly identification sheet and looked at the butterflies with great interest. Dylan, who actually had a butterfly land on his head, was too hungry to enjoy the experience and only let me take one picture of him.
Comments