A few snap shots from the first days of December. Here's Caitlin as we were getting ready to leave for the tree lot. She climbed up onto the island to eat all the edamame left over from dinner.
At the tree lot Caitlin was expecting to see something very Christmas-y, a village or Santa or something. She was pretty disappointed by the plain green trees. I tried to fool her with the flocked trees. It turns out not even a 2 year old is fooled by a flocked tree.
Here's Dylan with our tree. He picked it out and was so happy when Ken and I agreed he'd picked the best one. It was raining, not snowing, but I like the look of the raindrops in the photo.
So my baby looks a little trashy here with her crazy post nap hair and no pants on. But she was very funny while we were decorating the tree. She loves the nutcrackers (or Crackernuts, as she calls them). "Oh, Crackernut! Arg! He's a pirate!"
I'll take a picture of the fully decorated tree later. Maybe.
At the tree lot Caitlin was expecting to see something very Christmas-y, a village or Santa or something. She was pretty disappointed by the plain green trees. I tried to fool her with the flocked trees. It turns out not even a 2 year old is fooled by a flocked tree.
Here's Dylan with our tree. He picked it out and was so happy when Ken and I agreed he'd picked the best one. It was raining, not snowing, but I like the look of the raindrops in the photo.
So my baby looks a little trashy here with her crazy post nap hair and no pants on. But she was very funny while we were decorating the tree. She loves the nutcrackers (or Crackernuts, as she calls them). "Oh, Crackernut! Arg! He's a pirate!"
I'll take a picture of the fully decorated tree later. Maybe.
Comments