
For Mother's Day I posted that Dylan's preschool had a hat fashion show so I thought I should show you all the hat. Here's what Dylan said about the hat "This is my Argentine hat. It helps me to think." In case you didn't know Dylan has been planning to move to Argentina for quite some time now. He is planning on driving down there when he's old enough to drive. He's going to rent a U-Haul to get his stuff down there. He has it all planned out. I think I might have posted before about the dinner where Dylan cried because we told him a family vacation to Argentina was looking unlikely. The reason for the Argentine fixation? Dinosaur bones, of course! Where else can he study the Giganotosaurus and Argetinosaurus? So now we know what hat he'll be wearing as he searches for dinosaur bones in Argentina.
Comments
Also, I like that party hat.
Luv you!