I often complain about how much I dislike having Caitlin's and Dylan's birthdays being so close together. But today I found that it means I can combine two well child check ups into one. Granted, it takes a little longer and I had two children in tears after the shots, but then it was all over and I saved myself one trip to the doctor.
Dylan had his first eye exam and his first hearing test. He passed them both although he was sure what the call the little plus sign. He called it the "hospital sign". He is the 50th percentile for height and weight.
Caitlin is in the 90th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. She actually held still for her exam and then showed the doctor how she is learning to walk. She took a few steps on Thanksgiving and then last night she took 8 or 9 steps to get to a bowl of chocolate ice cream!
Dylan had his first eye exam and his first hearing test. He passed them both although he was sure what the call the little plus sign. He called it the "hospital sign". He is the 50th percentile for height and weight.
Caitlin is in the 90th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. She actually held still for her exam and then showed the doctor how she is learning to walk. She took a few steps on Thanksgiving and then last night she took 8 or 9 steps to get to a bowl of chocolate ice cream!
Comments