It was a happy birthday! Ken got me some very nice and thoughtful gifts- as did many other people. Thanks! We had a really yummy dinner at Vios followed by the aforementioned delicious cake at Simply Desserts. There was no carrot cake and so we had one slice of white chocolate and strawberry and one slice of chocolate fudge. The kids behaved and the evening was great. Ken asked me what my favorite birthdays have been. I remember my 16th birthday was really fun. I had a few friends over and my mom gave me a great big teddy bear. (Anyone know where Lamar ended up?) My 25th (or possibly 26th) birthday was great too. Ken and my friend Krisanne put together a surprise party for me. In spite of the fact that I noticed that our porch light that was off when we left was suddenly on, I had no idea that there was a surprise waiting for me. (Dumb as a post, I suppose.)
Oh, I got a new camera and a raclette machine.
Oh, I got a new camera and a raclette machine.
Comments