

Here we are in front of the Trevi Fountain. I was surprised by a few things upon seeing it in person: 1. It is attached to a building. You can see the windows of building in the top picture, to the right and left of the statues. I haven't seen many buildings with huge fountains coming out the back and that brings me to- 2. It's HUGE! It looks much smaller in La Dolce Vita, also going back to #1- I thought in was in the center of a round about by big roads but no, it is in a very small piazza and attached to a building. And 3. It is swarming with tourists day and night. Also there is a very good gelato place right by the fountain. They use all organic ingredients. It was also swarming with tourists when we went there following a trip to the fountain.
p.s. most of my stories about our trip will be accompanied by "and then we went for gelato".
Comments