We took the kids for ice cream last weekend and Caitlin informed us that if she were an ice cream she would be a Kate cone.
Today we took her to the park where she made friends with a little girl on the playground. Ken asked Caitlin, "What's your friend's name?"
C: I don't know
K: Did you ask her?
C: I did but she told me in a very small voice. So I just call her Pocahontas.
She did indeed call the little girl Pocahontas, much to our amusement.
Today we took her to the park where she made friends with a little girl on the playground. Ken asked Caitlin, "What's your friend's name?"
C: I don't know
K: Did you ask her?
C: I did but she told me in a very small voice. So I just call her Pocahontas.
She did indeed call the little girl Pocahontas, much to our amusement.
Comments