I can not guarantee that I will be a better blogger in the up coming weeks. Usually when November hits I try to lower my head and just push forward- coming up for air sometime in January.
The day Ken and Dylan left for Korea was Caitlin's first field trip- a preschool trip
to the pumpkin patch.
I do have some great pictures to post and some fun stories from my little trip to Utah with Caitlin. If you want to see pictures from Ken and Dylan's trip to Korea you are going to have to check out my sister in law's blog- Faith is an amazing photographer and she's been dishing about the trip on her blog.
Katie spent her time in Utah glued to the hip of her cousin Bella. "She's my new cousin!" She kept telling everyone.
I still don't know why she thinks that.
to the pumpkin patch.
I do have some great pictures to post and some fun stories from my little trip to Utah with Caitlin. If you want to see pictures from Ken and Dylan's trip to Korea you are going to have to check out my sister in law's blog- Faith is an amazing photographer and she's been dishing about the trip on her blog.
I still don't know why she thinks that.
Now we're all back, adjusted to the proper time zone and all caught up on missed school work. So one of these days I will sort through all my photos and show you some more fun from my trip. But that reminds me, I never finished sorting through my photos from Thailand or England. Hmmm... Well I guess you'll likely never see more than these three here, but trust me. We've been doing fun stuff lately.
Comments
(By the way, that is the most impressive unicorn face painting I've ever seen.)