I have to add two things- First, Dylan started Tae Kwon Do at the end of the summer and he advanced from a white belt to a yellow belt today. He was great!
He did all the chopping, kicking and "HA!" yelling required to become a yellow belt but most impressive:
That's right! He broke a board with his chopping action. First try!
Also I thought of a funny story from Caitlin that I might forget if I don't write it down now. The other day she very thoughtfully told me, "Mom, I think God must be good at science." I agreed and asked her why she thought so. "Well, He made all this stuff!" she told me. Cute, huh?
He did all the chopping, kicking and "HA!" yelling required to become a yellow belt but most impressive:Also I thought of a funny story from Caitlin that I might forget if I don't write it down now. The other day she very thoughtfully told me, "Mom, I think God must be good at science." I agreed and asked her why she thought so. "Well, He made all this stuff!" she told me. Cute, huh?
Comments