Dylan started baseball a few weeks ago. This is one of my favorite times of year! It's true that spring is still chilly and sometimes rainy. These are not my favorite conditions for spending 90 minutes outside, sitting still. In spite of all that I really love going to Dylan's games. At ages 6, 7 and 8 the games are actually starting to make some sense. Which is kind of a bummer for me. I don't go to see great baseball. I go to see tiny little kids running around the bases in the wrong direction. No. I go to see this:

and this:

The team name this year is the Mariner Cardinal Husky *alligator* Tigers. Dylan claims that the team couldn't agree so they just used all the names suggested. I think it's because secretly they like to hear their opponents fumble over such a long name as they do their end of game cheers.
edited to add 'alligator' in to the team name
and this:

The team name this year is the Mariner Cardinal Husky *alligator* Tigers. Dylan claims that the team couldn't agree so they just used all the names suggested. I think it's because secretly they like to hear their opponents fumble over such a long name as they do their end of game cheers.
edited to add 'alligator' in to the team name
Comments