Caitlin came up with the greatest game this morning. She asked me, "Do you want me to put on a show?" Of course I said yes. Then she told me to tell the story. It took me a minute but I figured out that I was supposed to narrate and she would act out the story. So basically she gave me total power over her just by adding twirls and curtsies to my requests. "Then the princess twirled and leaped to the kitchen. She saw a piece of plastic on the floor. She picked it up and twirled to the garbage can. After throwing away the plastic she took a bow and the audience all clapped."
The story also got the princess to go upstairs, change out of her diaper and sit on the potty. Awesome!
Here's one more from the dance session with her cousin. I can not over emphasise how cute these two are together.
The story also got the princess to go upstairs, change out of her diaper and sit on the potty. Awesome!
Here's one more from the dance session with her cousin. I can not over emphasise how cute these two are together.
Comments