8:00 am this morning- a knock on my bedroom door. I look at the clock and think CRAP!!! I forgot to set my alarm. Dylan must be freaking out that I am not out of bed yet. Blearily I open my bedroom door. There's Dylan, looking panicked. "Mom, Caitlin is not anywhere in the house. I have checked all over, upstairs and down!" Now this sounds pretty unlikely but it is Caitlin we're talking about! So I say, "Let's go look."
We walk down stairs and there she is sitting at the computer in the guestroom, door closed, watching Curious George episodes online. "Oh," says Dylan, "I didn't look in there."
But here's the thing that kills me. How did she get to the right website? How did she start the cartoon once she was there? And when I told her to get off the computer she said "O.K." then hit some button that returned to my homepage. What the...? I didn't even know that button was there. Also she managed to remove the clock from my toolbar at the bottom of the screen and I have not the slightest idea how to get it back. And I am pretty sure she had something to do with my email password not working yesterday. I am not saying she always knows what she's doing, I am just saying she's already more computer literate than her mom.
We walk down stairs and there she is sitting at the computer in the guestroom, door closed, watching Curious George episodes online. "Oh," says Dylan, "I didn't look in there."
But here's the thing that kills me. How did she get to the right website? How did she start the cartoon once she was there? And when I told her to get off the computer she said "O.K." then hit some button that returned to my homepage. What the...? I didn't even know that button was there. Also she managed to remove the clock from my toolbar at the bottom of the screen and I have not the slightest idea how to get it back. And I am pretty sure she had something to do with my email password not working yesterday. I am not saying she always knows what she's doing, I am just saying she's already more computer literate than her mom.
Comments