Today I was adding things to my Amazon wish list. Well, I was trying to add things to my wish list. I find wish lists to be harrowing. So I was looking at kitchen stuff because I like kitchen stuff. I noticed that Amazon had a stainless steel counter top compost bucket just like the one I have. "Oh," I thought "I wonder if they have the filters for the lid." Sure enough, they do. "Ah," I thought "I wonder if they have those biodegradable liners. I want some of those." And what do you know, they do have them. "I should put those on my wish list!" I thought. I want them. Then before I clicked on the add button I realized how really really sad that would be to put filters and biodegradable liners for a counter top compost bucket on my wish list. Sigh. When did I become this boring?
Dylan made me these hearts as an anniversary gift. Sweet, huh? Ten years ago I was newly graduated from college, in love and ready to get married! Well, technically I was freaking out about getting married, which probably made Ken feel super good. Most of you know this story and the rest of you probably don't care, but it's my blog, so ppppthhhht! Ken lived across the street from me during our last year of college (but curiously, we were 24 and 25. Oh, how I love BYU). He and his room mate spent many evenings, and when I say evenings I really mean late at night, in my living room talking to my room mates, Laura and Cheryl (hi guys!). I would emerge from my basement lair, tell them to pipe down and then retreat for my beauty sleep and morning classes. Ken would hang out then go home, watch a movie, go jogging at 3 am and then sleep until noon. Somewhere in there I assume he also studied a bit but maybe not. He probably just showed up and dazzled his professors with his ...
Comments
Off to blog about how FUNNY and UNLIKELY it would be if someone bought me Beatles Rock Band for Christmas...