It's true, I never posted anything about Dylan's birthday, or Thanksgiving or my birthday. Maybe I will but not today. I am happy to be done with November. I would love to say that my house is ready for Christmas, but it's not. I did manage to drag out the Advent Calendar and fill it in time for tomorrow. The Advent calendar was always my favorite part of Christmas, so I hate it when I forget to get it out in time for December 1st. My mom sent a chocolate calendar for the kids so I filled up the reusable Advent house- that I bought at Costco a few years ago- with non candy stuff, like temporary tattoos and stuff like that.
I bought the kids snow boots. I figure the best way to secure against snow is to spend $20 on snow boots. If it works it will be money well spent!
I bought the kids snow boots. I figure the best way to secure against snow is to spend $20 on snow boots. If it works it will be money well spent!
Comments