So we've been back since Monday but I haven't had the energy to post anything. I still don't have the energy, but here are a few pictures all the same:


Maybe this is an indication that something is fundamentally wrong with me, but I think these pictures are fun. These were taken on the morning after we arrived. We were a little sleepy and off balance from flying all night, landing in the early morning, sleeping a little and then waking up by 6:00 am. The full heat of the day had yet to set in so we were still blissfully unaware of how sweaty we were destined to be mere hours later. The top picture is a basket of cockroaches (dead cockroaches) and the bottom is a bag of toads (live toads). These were both taken in the food section of the market. Yum yum! I did not take a picture of the dead toads, lying slit-belly up with their hearts protruding out. The rest of the markets that we wandered catered considerably less to the bug/toad crowd, so I was really happy that we found this market.
Maybe this is an indication that something is fundamentally wrong with me, but I think these pictures are fun. These were taken on the morning after we arrived. We were a little sleepy and off balance from flying all night, landing in the early morning, sleeping a little and then waking up by 6:00 am. The full heat of the day had yet to set in so we were still blissfully unaware of how sweaty we were destined to be mere hours later. The top picture is a basket of cockroaches (dead cockroaches) and the bottom is a bag of toads (live toads). These were both taken in the food section of the market. Yum yum! I did not take a picture of the dead toads, lying slit-belly up with their hearts protruding out. The rest of the markets that we wandered catered considerably less to the bug/toad crowd, so I was really happy that we found this market.
Comments
Different strokes, right???
Very funny. My son will get a kick out of these pix.