1. A snickers bar (a gift from the orthodontist!)
2. An apple (to counterbalance the snickers bar)
Later that day I gleefully ate a sandwich which was such a happy feeling! And an old ear of corn which didn't taste great (I only took a few bites because it was fun to do even if the corn was a little dried out!)
Every time I eat I am amazed at how nice it feels, how easy it is and how little food gets left behind! When I am distracted by something like reading or watching tv or washing dishes I still get this panicky feeling that I am forgetting to go put my rubber bands in. Also I can't believe that the braces are gone for good- I am convinced that the 'holiday' will be over soon and the braces will be back.
I have the clear retainer which I like because unless you look closely you won't even know I have it on.
2. An apple (to counterbalance the snickers bar)
Later that day I gleefully ate a sandwich which was such a happy feeling! And an old ear of corn which didn't taste great (I only took a few bites because it was fun to do even if the corn was a little dried out!)
Every time I eat I am amazed at how nice it feels, how easy it is and how little food gets left behind! When I am distracted by something like reading or watching tv or washing dishes I still get this panicky feeling that I am forgetting to go put my rubber bands in. Also I can't believe that the braces are gone for good- I am convinced that the 'holiday' will be over soon and the braces will be back.
I have the clear retainer which I like because unless you look closely you won't even know I have it on.
Comments