I haven't posted anything is quite a while. I blame my kids. If they were cuter or funnier I would have things to write about but apparently they aren't pulling their weight, entertainment wise. Ok, so they do say the occasional funny thing like yesterday when I sent Dylan to time out Caitlin told me, "You are a very naughty fellow!" That's pretty good, I guess. And she drew this picture:
When I asked her what she had drawn she told me it is the Holy Ghost. He doesn't have three eyes. One of those is a nose.
On Earth Day Dylan told me that it wasn't good to throw things away because we are filling up the Earth with garbage. "If there weren't so much junk in this world we would have room for one more building! Or even two!" I love how Dylan wants to replace garbage dumps with buildings. Way to think green there, son!

When I asked her what she had drawn she told me it is the Holy Ghost. He doesn't have three eyes. One of those is a nose.
On Earth Day Dylan told me that it wasn't good to throw things away because we are filling up the Earth with garbage. "If there weren't so much junk in this world we would have room for one more building! Or even two!" I love how Dylan wants to replace garbage dumps with buildings. Way to think green there, son!
Comments