While getting ready for bed I heard Dylan in his room chanting to himself, "We will we will you know what! Kick your butt! Pizza Hut!" (repeat over and over). It totally cracked me up. There are lots of things he hears at school that I am sure would not crack me up but this just seems such a quintessential elementary school moment. I am sure he heard 1st or 2nd graders chanting it and it seemed really cool coming from them because they are so old! And it's all about doing what the older kids do!
Caitlin proved that the same is true already for toddlers. Dylan had a friend over tonight and they were whispering to each other during dinner. Caitlin leaned in close to me and whispered, "Mommy, tell me a secret too!"
Caitlin proved that the same is true already for toddlers. Dylan had a friend over tonight and they were whispering to each other during dinner. Caitlin leaned in close to me and whispered, "Mommy, tell me a secret too!"
Comments
Mindy-- I love the crocheted puppy. He is the cutest!