This is not about Elmo. I will tell you more about Dylan and Elmo another day.
December 24, 2004
...He is really showing signs of being a 2 year old. Although he is usually his normal sweet self, his new favorite phrases are "No! No! Never!" and "No way" and "Absolutely Not!" he also says "Don't push!" or "Don't pull" if I try to stop him from doing something.
Caitlin heard me reading this journal entry to Dylan and the very next day she "No! No! Never!"-ed me.
December 24, 2004
...He is really showing signs of being a 2 year old. Although he is usually his normal sweet self, his new favorite phrases are "No! No! Never!" and "No way" and "Absolutely Not!" he also says "Don't push!" or "Don't pull" if I try to stop him from doing something.
Caitlin heard me reading this journal entry to Dylan and the very next day she "No! No! Never!"-ed me.
Comments
So glad you are sharing these cute journal entries with us.