So I know that I have been posting many more pictures of Caitlin than of Dylan, but he tends to run away when I get the camera out and Caitlin tells me, "Take a picture Katie!" at least 4 times a day. Here are some pictures that she requested I take of her ("Wehme see, Wehme see!" she yells right after I snap the photo. That's 'Let me see' FYI.) These are pictures of Caitlin swinging.
Caitlin: Mom, take a picture of Katie. I whinging! I whinging! Weee!
Me: Ok, I took the picture.
C: (running over) Wehme see! Wehme see!
repeat.

This entertained here for at least 15 minutes. And there was no mess to clean up after!
Caitlin: Mom, take a picture of Katie. I whinging! I whinging! Weee!
Me: Ok, I took the picture.
C: (running over) Wehme see! Wehme see!
repeat.

This entertained here for at least 15 minutes. And there was no mess to clean up after!
Comments
"wemmee see", is just too funny! Almost as good as "Cwy cuh-yee" (can I color)