There are so many funny things that Caitlin said today. I didn't write them down so I forgot many of them, but here's a sample.
(She got out the doctor play kit) "I wanna be a dah-ker!"- I want to be a doctor
(Listening to her heart with the stethoscope) "I helfee." -I am healthy
(Running upstairs to get me something) "I get a mommy present. I go upstairs. Stay der. I be wight back."
(During dinner) "Could I watch a Wiggles? Say yes!"
(Blinking her eyes rapidly) "Katie says [blink blink blink]"
(Running in circles) "I running, I running, I running in a circle!"
"Are you happy, mommy? I happy."
(She got out the doctor play kit) "I wanna be a dah-ker!"- I want to be a doctor
(Listening to her heart with the stethoscope) "I helfee." -I am healthy
(Running upstairs to get me something) "I get a mommy present. I go upstairs. Stay der. I be wight back."
(During dinner) "Could I watch a Wiggles? Say yes!"
(Blinking her eyes rapidly) "Katie says [blink blink blink]"
(Running in circles) "I running, I running, I running in a circle!"
"Are you happy, mommy? I happy."
Comments
I wish I would have had something like this to look back on! I keep a journal for each kid and sometimes write funny things they say, but what a great idea to write down how they speak!!!
You are such a great mommy!
Lucky kids! (& Ken)