Our President's Day weekend in Florida was really fun! I have some fun pictures of the kids but my camera is buried somewhere in the front hall and I don't have the energy to go find it right now. Here's the overview of the trip:
-Caitlin was as good as gold on the flight there. She did vomit all over me but I was smart enough to pack a change of clothes for her and myself.
-Dylan had a bit of a melt down at Disney World. He wanted to ride Space Mountain first. That was his favorite Disneyland ride. I don't know exactly why, but he did NOT like Space Mountain. We had a rough time after that.
-We went to Cocoa beach. Everything was perfect! The weather was perfect- not too hot, not too cold. The kids loved the beach and Caitlin didn't eat sand by the handful. Just whatever was on her food.
-Dylan woke in the middle of the night with stomach pain. After a few hours of him in tears and a call to the after hours nurse, I was getting dressed to take him to the emergency room when Ken got him all calmed down and back to sleep. It appears that he had constipation and gas pain. Not appendicitis or a hernia.
-Caitlin went the whole trip with out a nap and a late bed time every night. We paid the price on the way home! She's been asleep most of today as well.
-Caitlin was as good as gold on the flight there. She did vomit all over me but I was smart enough to pack a change of clothes for her and myself.
-Dylan had a bit of a melt down at Disney World. He wanted to ride Space Mountain first. That was his favorite Disneyland ride. I don't know exactly why, but he did NOT like Space Mountain. We had a rough time after that.
-We went to Cocoa beach. Everything was perfect! The weather was perfect- not too hot, not too cold. The kids loved the beach and Caitlin didn't eat sand by the handful. Just whatever was on her food.
-Dylan woke in the middle of the night with stomach pain. After a few hours of him in tears and a call to the after hours nurse, I was getting dressed to take him to the emergency room when Ken got him all calmed down and back to sleep. It appears that he had constipation and gas pain. Not appendicitis or a hernia.
-Caitlin went the whole trip with out a nap and a late bed time every night. We paid the price on the way home! She's been asleep most of today as well.
Comments
I am glad you had a fun trip - you are so lucky to do so many fun things!:)