As you can see there were also some happy moments in the Magic Kingdom...

Both kids loved the Teacups.
Dylan informed me that he was really good at driving the cars. I never got to see him because I was driving the car in front. Ken controlled the gas and drove as slowly as he could so that Dylan would have a nice long ride. I thought these cars were really hard to drive and felt like a bit of a fool as I bumped the rail over and over.
I thought Katie would absolutely love the horse on the carousel but she couldn't really tell that she was on the horse, so mainly she wanted the horse next to us that she could see better. Dylan refused to ride a horse at first so he sat in the non-moving sled. Once he watched everyone he wanted to give it a try and so my mom took him back later.
My mom took this picture with her cell phone of the second go around on the carousel.
And last of all- Dylan's new favorite ride: Splash Mountain. He likes rides where we could make a Dylan sandwich. It also made me feel much better to have him where I could keep a hand on him on the wilder rides. The biggest problem with Space Mountain was he was sitting in the very front all by himself! I am pretty sure the Disneyland version puts people two by two.
Up next... our beach adventures!

Both kids loved the Teacups.
Dylan informed me that he was really good at driving the cars. I never got to see him because I was driving the car in front. Ken controlled the gas and drove as slowly as he could so that Dylan would have a nice long ride. I thought these cars were really hard to drive and felt like a bit of a fool as I bumped the rail over and over.
I thought Katie would absolutely love the horse on the carousel but she couldn't really tell that she was on the horse, so mainly she wanted the horse next to us that she could see better. Dylan refused to ride a horse at first so he sat in the non-moving sled. Once he watched everyone he wanted to give it a try and so my mom took him back later.
My mom took this picture with her cell phone of the second go around on the carousel.
And last of all- Dylan's new favorite ride: Splash Mountain. He likes rides where we could make a Dylan sandwich. It also made me feel much better to have him where I could keep a hand on him on the wilder rides. The biggest problem with Space Mountain was he was sitting in the very front all by himself! I am pretty sure the Disneyland version puts people two by two. Up next... our beach adventures!
Comments