I've been looking through recent pictures of Caitlin for her best outfits. Here are my favorites:
Her leather jacket and tall boots are among her favorites. She found that jacket on a trip with Ken and me to the outlets. I was not going to buy a leather coat for a 7 year old, but Ken and Caitlin ganged up on me. Who can blame them? It's so cute!
Oh, she matches the dog! She was against this dress at first because she doesn't like the sleeves but apparently she got over that.
This is her birthday outfit. The grey kitty eared hat really makes the outfit! She is standing on the chair as her class sang Happy Birthday to her.
Here are the pink boots that I blogged about a few weeks back.
I think I posted this one before too but it cracks me up! She is really into putting together outfits but she is also just goofy!
Comments