I took the kids to the store for new shoes. Caitlin needed new everyday shoes as her former ones have lost the Velcro stickiness and fall off constantly. I was unaware that Velcro could lose it's stick in a permanent fashion- I thought once you pulled all the strings and lint off the bristly side you'd be good to go. But no. Her Velco is no more. My biggest annoyance is that she hasn't outgrown them yet. I count on her feet to get bigger before the shoes expire.
And so the shoe shopping excursion.
What are you saying? These aren't good solid everyday shoes? I know. But Pink Shiny Doc Marten knockoffs! I got her a sensible pair too.
And for our next picture:
And so the shoe shopping excursion.
What are you saying? These aren't good solid everyday shoes? I know. But Pink Shiny Doc Marten knockoffs! I got her a sensible pair too.
And for our next picture:
Caitlin loves wearing a tie. She came down stairs all ready for school the other day wearing 5 clip on ties. I was really kind of hoping she would keep them on. But she was just looking for a quick laugh from me.


Comments