I know I just posted Caitlin artwork yesterday, but here's some more. She drew me a map to heaven a few weeks ago. I credit her amazing Sunday school teacher for making her think of such a thing. I have labeled it for you. Start at 'your Earthly home'. Next make your way up to 'be nice to your friends' and then head over to 'don't forget to pray.' Make sure you steer clear of the dead end. Soon you will find yourself in Heaven.
A few days ago she told me she was a 'pacemaker'. "A what?" I asked. "A pacemaker. I am going to carry these toys upstairs for Dylan so that I can be a pacemaker. I mean a peacemaker."
A few days ago she told me she was a 'pacemaker'. "A what?" I asked. "A pacemaker. I am going to carry these toys upstairs for Dylan so that I can be a pacemaker. I mean a peacemaker."

Comments