This little clip is from Caitlin's ballet class. They always have an obstacle course toward the end of class time. She loves ballet class so much!
Also I posted this little exchange with Caitlin on my facebook page yesterday, but feel I need to document it here for posterity. Ken and I went to a play last night and Caitlin was telling me before hand that she wanted to come too. "You can't come with us," I said, "It's just a play for old people. Not for kids." "For old people?" Caitlin asked. "You mean it's not for Dad? It's just for you?"
Also I posted this little exchange with Caitlin on my facebook page yesterday, but feel I need to document it here for posterity. Ken and I went to a play last night and Caitlin was telling me before hand that she wanted to come too. "You can't come with us," I said, "It's just a play for old people. Not for kids." "For old people?" Caitlin asked. "You mean it's not for Dad? It's just for you?"
Comments