Here are a few more things that have been going on around here over the past few weeks:
We got a Christmas tree. We buy a real tree every year for the smell. Then within the first few days I forget to water it, the bottom of the trunk seals over, the needles all dry out, it doesn't smell anymore and I spend the weeks leading up to Christmas afraid of the potential fire hazard a dried out tree covered in electric lights poses. But this year I have managed to keep the tree drinking water! Our house smells very festive. (Our car smells funky, but that's a different issue.) The kids were very excited to help with the decorating and were very proud of the ornaments that they have made in past years, or ornaments with their pictures on from past years. It's not a sophisticated tree, but we love it.
Caitlin dances and poses and dances and poses and then breaks something of Dylan's, just to shake things up a bit. This cute skirt in from Ken's sister, Miranda. It's just the right outfit for a twirly girl! So here you go Miranda- a photo of the skirt. I will try to email you the picture but we all know how good I am at remembering stuff!
And we now have a boyscout! He loves scouts and while I don't care much one way or the other about scouts, he's so dang cute in his uniform! He changes in to it as soon as he gets home from school on Wednesdays. He takes his scouting responsibilities quite seriously and often a 'what would a scout do?' comment can correct his behavior. I am definitely in favor of that!
This has been your Jennings Family update.
Comments