You must know by now that my kids love costumes. Well if not you do now. They love costumes. Today they cobbled together a ninja costume for Caitlin. I am so sad that I didn't manage to get a picture but here's a description: The base was her frilly pink tutu/leotard then there was a cape- made from an old princess dress up skirt that has split down one side. She needed a ninja mask but it had to be pink so I found on old pink tee of mine and cut it into strips. One strip got eye holes to make it into a mask then another strip was made into a belt. So really with the cape and the belt she's got a superhero thing going on, but I was assured that she is a ninja. Don't dispute. Just go with it.
Hopefully I will get a picture tomorrow.
Hopefully I will get a picture tomorrow.
Comments