Ten years ago today I was newly engaged and celebrating my fiance's birthday with him for the first time. Today we're almost 10 years married with two kids, a dog and a mortgage. I asked the kids some questions about their dad and wrote the answers in Ken's birthday card. Here are a few of the highlights:

How old is Dad?
Caitlin: 6 or 7? No. 15 years old.
Dylan: 36.
What does Dad do for a living?
C: He fixes stuff, like a house that is broken down.
D: He writes books.
What does Dad like to do for fun?
C: Drive the car to places like the park or the bank or water places.
D: Have picnics in the park and read the Narnia books at bedtime.
If you're going for accuracy then stick to Dylan's answers!
Dylan got Ken a Darth Vader Tie Fighter Lego set and they are currently putting it together while listening to the New Pornographers (courtesy of Gwyn). Caitlin was "helping" but then she announced, "Oh, I forgot! I have to twirl!"

Happy Birthday Ken! xoxoxo
How old is Dad?
Caitlin: 6 or 7? No. 15 years old.
Dylan: 36.
What does Dad do for a living?
C: He fixes stuff, like a house that is broken down.
D: He writes books.
What does Dad like to do for fun?
C: Drive the car to places like the park or the bank or water places.
D: Have picnics in the park and read the Narnia books at bedtime.
If you're going for accuracy then stick to Dylan's answers!
Dylan got Ken a Darth Vader Tie Fighter Lego set and they are currently putting it together while listening to the New Pornographers (courtesy of Gwyn). Caitlin was "helping" but then she announced, "Oh, I forgot! I have to twirl!"

Happy Birthday Ken! xoxoxo
Comments
Ken's cake looks super fancy in Polish pottery. And I love that he and Dylan do Lego kits together.
Now get to work on that broken down house, Ken!