After a long period of good intentions but no action I finally got the kids signed up for swimming classes. They are both so happy with their teachers and the time in the water. Katie is so full of smiles during her lesson and always the first one to volunteer trying something new. 
Dylan is really enthusiastic and although there might be too much 'splash' for Olympic judges, he is propelling himself forward in the water.

I am really proud of both of them. Now if I could just get over my irrational fear of water we might go swimming as a family!
Dylan is really enthusiastic and although there might be too much 'splash' for Olympic judges, he is propelling himself forward in the water.
I am really proud of both of them. Now if I could just get over my irrational fear of water we might go swimming as a family!
Comments