Caitlin woke up before Dylan this morning. While eating her breakfast she started up a conversation on one of the kids favorite topics: Batman.
C: Did you know that Batman is really Bruce?
M: Yes, I know!
C: Yeah, but they don't have the same face.
M: Really?
C: Bruce has a round head and Batman has a square head.
Just minutes later she told me "Mom! I have to pee!" That is something I have never heard from her before (well usually she says it right after she pees in her diaper). So I said "Don't pee! Don't pee! Don't pee!" and rushed her into the bathroom where she immediately peed on the potty. I was really surprised and gave her big hugs and told her how proud I was etc. She looked at me with a big smile and said, "You knew I could do it, huh?"
C: Did you know that Batman is really Bruce?
M: Yes, I know!
C: Yeah, but they don't have the same face.
M: Really?
C: Bruce has a round head and Batman has a square head.
Just minutes later she told me "Mom! I have to pee!" That is something I have never heard from her before (well usually she says it right after she pees in her diaper). So I said "Don't pee! Don't pee! Don't pee!" and rushed her into the bathroom where she immediately peed on the potty. I was really surprised and gave her big hugs and told her how proud I was etc. She looked at me with a big smile and said, "You knew I could do it, huh?"
Comments