
There will probably be quite a few pictures of Caitlin on this type of playground equipment. She loves them. Whether they be bunnies, or tractors, airplanes or frogs, she loves these little rocking things. I don't even know the name of them. I love that she can now climb on and off of them "self" (as she says). "Self". We hear that constantly. She wants to put on her socks "self" (I found her with two socks on one foot). She wants to put on her shoes "self" (that led to some tears of frustration!) She wants to climb into her car seat "self" (she can do that). She wants to buckle her car seat straps "self" (nope). She wants to climb into her high chair "self" (she can't quite do that yet). She wants to get her breakfast "self". This morning Ken found her with a cup of applesauce and a large slotted spoon trying to climb into her highchair.
Anyone have a little baby that I can hold from time to time?
Comments
And, yes, please come hold my baby! He's been telling me he misses his Aunt Mindy.