I forgot to title my earlier post. I didn't notice until after I had published the post, but somehow it felt fitting. So here are 2 things from today:
1. Both kids have ear infections. Caitlin- both ears, Dylan- right ear only. They now both have an antibiotic and some ear numbing stuff.
2. Dylan's name was drawn to get in to a lottery school in the district. This basically means that there a few "choice" schools in the district but so many people want their kids to go to them that there has to be a random drawing to get your kids in. I went to a tour of the school earlier this month- you have to take the tour to enter the lottery and it was one of 6ish tours given during the year. There were easily 100 people there that day alone so I was pleasantly surprised when Dylan's name was drawn.
1. Both kids have ear infections. Caitlin- both ears, Dylan- right ear only. They now both have an antibiotic and some ear numbing stuff.
2. Dylan's name was drawn to get in to a lottery school in the district. This basically means that there a few "choice" schools in the district but so many people want their kids to go to them that there has to be a random drawing to get your kids in. I went to a tour of the school earlier this month- you have to take the tour to enter the lottery and it was one of 6ish tours given during the year. There were easily 100 people there that day alone so I was pleasantly surprised when Dylan's name was drawn.
Comments