As we sat at dinner tonight Banjo was attempting to get food wherever he could. If Caitlin dangled spaghetti over the side of the high chair, Banjo was there to make sure nothing hit the ground. At one point Dylan stated that he had to give some food to Banjo. "Don't feed him from the table," I said. "We can give him the leftovers when we're all done- but if you feed Banjo from the table he'll become a pest." Dylan then replied, "You'll become a pest if I feed you from the table!"
Later on the conversation turned to dinosaurs- as it always does! I asked Dylan about the dinosaur digs he has been overseeing in our back yard. "Have you found any fossils in our yard?" I asked. "Yes," Dylan replied,"Only a parasaurolophus skull. Well, I thought they were fossils but they were only anchovies."
Later on the conversation turned to dinosaurs- as it always does! I asked Dylan about the dinosaur digs he has been overseeing in our back yard. "Have you found any fossils in our yard?" I asked. "Yes," Dylan replied,"Only a parasaurolophus skull. Well, I thought they were fossils but they were only anchovies."
Comments
Very funny dinner conversation. It beats the graphic discussions Opa got to listen in on (when his Veterinarian father was on the phone with clients), but hey! ya can't have everything.....