It's now been so long since my last blog entry that I am at a loss about how to catch up. How about I start with the most recent stuff and try to work my way back to my awesome trip to New York?
Several weeks ago Caitlin told me her tooth was wiggly. She's been telling me this for quite a while now and it's always been wishful thinking so I just dismissed her with an "Oh, really?" She insisted that I wiggle it myself and guess what? It was wiggly! So after several weeks of pushing and pulling and twisting the tooth looked like this:
We put her tooth in a spare plastic Easter Egg and she put it under her pillow. The Tooth Fairy jumped out of bed at 11:30 and brought first tooth payment for a sleeping little girl.
Several weeks ago Caitlin told me her tooth was wiggly. She's been telling me this for quite a while now and it's always been wishful thinking so I just dismissed her with an "Oh, really?" She insisted that I wiggle it myself and guess what? It was wiggly! So after several weeks of pushing and pulling and twisting the tooth looked like this:
I told her we had better pull the tooth out before dinner so she didn't accidentally swallow it while eating. One little pop and she looked like this:
Look at that little tooth!We put her tooth in a spare plastic Easter Egg and she put it under her pillow. The Tooth Fairy jumped out of bed at 11:30 and brought first tooth payment for a sleeping little girl.
Comments