I am heading out tomorrow night for an unexpected trip to Utah. My grandma passed away earlier this week and I am flying in for the funeral. Caitlin and I went to visit my grandma when we were in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. I am really glad that I was able to see her on that visit. She was a character right up to the end and we're all going to miss her. Love you Grandma!
I am heading out tomorrow night for an unexpected trip to Utah. My grandma passed away earlier this week and I am flying in for the funeral. Caitlin and I went to visit my grandma when we were in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. I am really glad that I was able to see her on that visit. She was a character right up to the end and we're all going to miss her. Love you Grandma!
Comments