This might just be the lamest post ever, but I am really curious to know- is there anyone out there, other than me, who is really put out by the red dye in drink mixes? Last week Katie spilled some red Crystal Light powder in the kitchen. My long time low-grade annoyance with the toxically red drink just hit an all time high. My whole kitchen was red, my hands were red and the bottoms of Katie's feet were red and stayed that way for days. Can't they put just the slightest hint of red so that you know you're not drinking water and call it good? If it spills on my counters I have a really hard time getting the stain out, so just think what it's doing to my teeth! So, really, is it just me?
Dylan made me these hearts as an anniversary gift. Sweet, huh? Ten years ago I was newly graduated from college, in love and ready to get married! Well, technically I was freaking out about getting married, which probably made Ken feel super good. Most of you know this story and the rest of you probably don't care, but it's my blog, so ppppthhhht! Ken lived across the street from me during our last year of college (but curiously, we were 24 and 25. Oh, how I love BYU). He and his room mate spent many evenings, and when I say evenings I really mean late at night, in my living room talking to my room mates, Laura and Cheryl (hi guys!). I would emerge from my basement lair, tell them to pipe down and then retreat for my beauty sleep and morning classes. Ken would hang out then go home, watch a movie, go jogging at 3 am and then sleep until noon. Somewhere in there I assume he also studied a bit but maybe not. He probably just showed up and dazzled his professors with his ...
Comments
We could make posters and march in the streets!
Any other ideas?
And yes, I hate red dye, too. I agree to forming MARD.