Ken and I went to Bellingham overnight. Ken's cousins watched the kids for us. Dylan had very elaborate ideas about a welcome home party for us. Here's what he whipped up for us:

There were streamers all over the house but these were the only ones photographed for posterity. There was a ribbon cutting ceremony with the streamers in the front hall. Dylan welcomed us and proclaimed Ken and me the "Rulers of the House". He also told us there would be another ribbon cutting ceremony later today for the opening of the new library in his bedroom.
I sure love this kid!
a Welcome Home banner

There were streamers all over the house but these were the only ones photographed for posterity. There was a ribbon cutting ceremony with the streamers in the front hall. Dylan welcomed us and proclaimed Ken and me the "Rulers of the House". He also told us there would be another ribbon cutting ceremony later today for the opening of the new library in his bedroom.
I sure love this kid!


Comments