I have been trying to get a picture of Caitlin doing 'so big'. She usually just sticks one arm up in the air and then gives herself great big applause. You will notice a lack of pictures showing off Caitlin's 'so bigging'. I have been unsuccessful so far in actually getting a picture. Never fear, I am sure adorable pictures of Caitlin doing adorable things are just around the corner!
_____________________________________________________________________
Yesterday and today were too hot. The weather here is usually pretty mild, but last summer we had a few really hot days. It looks like they are back again. I don't like them any better this time around. Last year I blamed my crankiness on pregnancy. This summer there is nothing to excuse it other than the fact that I hate all extreme temperatures. I like high 60's and the occasional breeze. I know it will all be over in a few days, but until then I think I will move into the freezer.
_____________________________________________________________________
Yesterday and today were too hot. The weather here is usually pretty mild, but last summer we had a few really hot days. It looks like they are back again. I don't like them any better this time around. Last year I blamed my crankiness on pregnancy. This summer there is nothing to excuse it other than the fact that I hate all extreme temperatures. I like high 60's and the occasional breeze. I know it will all be over in a few days, but until then I think I will move into the freezer.
Comments
Mindy, can you tell we are looking forward to seeing you?